Twitter admits Marjorie Taylor Greene’s suspension was made ‘in error’

Post Disclaimer

The information contained in this news article is for general information purposes only.

It may contain opinion, quotes from other news sites.

The team is working tirelessly to write content relevant to our Christian audience who have interest in nation building.

Photojournalists will also receive a mention and some photos may be edited by Nation Scoops for editorial purposes.

If you are a content scraper, left or right wing reader we see you.


Twitter admitted on Friday that the temporary suspension of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account was a mistake.

The Georgia congresswoman was blocked from tweeting, retweeting or liking posts for 12 hours early Friday, with the platform ruling that she “violated the Twitter rules

The tech giant backtracked on that suspension hours later.

“We use a combination of technology and human review to enforce the Twitter Rules across the service,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. “In this case, our automated systems took enforcement action on the account referenced in error. This action has been reversed, and access to the account has been reinstated.”

The limited ban came the same day Democrats moved to expel the outspoken freshman Republican from Congress.

Last month, Democrats and 11 Republicans voted to boot her from House committees for spouting conspiracy theories.

Greene’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

But in an earlier statement decrying the suspension, she railed, “This is yet another attempt by the Silicon Valley Cartel to silence voices that speak out against their far-left woke orthodoxy.”

What do you think?

Written by nationscoops

↯Nation Scoops specializes in reporting on global news stories—including politics, entertainment, faith, business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lady reveals that she and her sister are pregnant and are both having girls on same due date

Femi Fani-Kayode caught on tape threatening staff with a hammer