‘For every Covid-19 vaccine discovered, there will be another variant of Coronavirus and this will continue until the world admits that safety is of the Lord’ – Pastor Adeboye
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, said on Friday, Jan 1, 2020, that for every Covid-19 vaccine discovered, a new variant of the virus will emerge until the high and mighty admit that safety is of God.
He stated this in his “Prophecies for 2021” released after the church’s virtual crossover service.
Leading pharmaceutical companies have developed a number of Covid-19 vaccines to protect against the Coronavirus and most recently new variants of the virus have been discovered.
Read the prophecies below:
WORLD, COVID, PANDEMIC
1. Some of the things that happened in 2020 will spill over into 2021.
2. The world as a whole can only come out of the wounds when they admit the following:
a) That it is the Most High that rules in the affairs of men not science. Daniel 4:25.
b) That it is God that gives wisdom to the wise. Daniel 2:20-21.
c) That God can reduce the so called wisdom of man to foolishness. 1 Corinthians 1:19-20.4
d) That for every vaccine discovered, there is already a variant in the making. This will continue until the high and mighty admit that safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31.
e) God says He will begin to deal with nations on individual basis so that in any nation, if God’s people will humble themselves and pray, He will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Nigeria was not left out as according to Pastor Adeboye, the following will also happen in Nigeria:
1. God wants us in Nigeria to know that only God can lift a siege. 2 Kings 7:1-end
2. The humble who put their trust in God will see the end of the siege. James 4:6
3. The erstwhile ignored will become vessels unto honour in God’s hands. 1 Corinthians 1:27
4. God says there will be sounds from heaven.
Lastly, he prophesied to Individuals saying “Your very survival and restoration will be in your own hands. Psalm 91.”.
Get the latest news, breaking stories, features, opinion, special offers, events straight to your inbox. We don't spam.